Sunday, December 12, 2010

death

I have been waiting for death since I was 14. This world sucks....babies dying, people starving...you get the picture. Earth is hell. We are here to learn lessons, but that's it. It took me awhile to learn, but you can't cheat on life either. Suicide, and other forms of risky behaviour that could result in death is cheating. You will be back on this earth in probably a worse position than before. There are a few religions that follow reincarnation, but this is not religion, this is fact. (I will cover religion in another post) I tried to cheat life, by driving really fast, by taking excessive amounts of drugs etc. I thought if I died by "accident", then I wouldn't have to come back to this place. WRONG.

In this life, I have learned to be patient. I've tried very hard to earn "brownie points", so I don't have to come back here. I've had a little taster of the other side of death, and it's definitely the place I want to be. I know people reading this will think I'm a complete whack job, but consider what I'm saying. I'm not afraid of death, I'm actually welcoming it. Every day I try to be the best person I can to myself and those around me. Who am I hurting ? Maybe if there were a few more whack jobs about, this life wouldn't be so hard.

I have told my kids that when I die, I want them to party on in my name. Crying and being upset at funerals is a selfish act. We do it because we left it too late to say I love you, or I forgive you. But that's selfish, because its about us, not the person that died. I want my kids to be happy, because I will finally be happy. I want them to appreciate how much I put into this life. There should only be tears of happiness !

A bloke I went to school with is being buried today. I've only recently made contact again and I would of liked to go to his funeral to find out the person he became. I can't afford the petrol money, but I wish him well on his journey. From what I know, he was a very charitable person and did a lot to help people in his sphere of influence, so I hope he never has to come back to this life again. Enjoy your many new experiences Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment