Tuesday, December 21, 2010

religion part 1.5

...I've spent days trying to write part 2, but just got so angry every time I tried to put my feelings into words. It always came down to emotive words like, "the church is fucked" or "religion is evil". I wanted to write about how churches are rich multi-national corporations, how they lobby governments to ban gay marriage and yet are silent on the refugee crisis....

I can't do it, not in a blog. The storey of corrupt religion needs a book, not a few paragraphs.

My "god" doesn't want me to pray to him in a church. My "god" doesn't want me to ask for forgivness of all my sins on my deathbed.
My "god" wants me to treat my fellow man like I would like to be treated. Its not so hard is it ? There are some exceptions, but common sense (a sense most of us have forgotton) tells us what these exceptions are. For instance, if you're into S&M, then don't expect people to come up and bash you, just because you like pain !

In a word TOLERANCE..I don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors.....whether you are gay, black, white, muslim, christian, short, tall or into S&M....whatever...we are all human beings...we are all equal...

....and fuck religion...all of them !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment